M E N U
Find out what Chef Tony has prepared for us :
Salad And Toppings Bar (Menu subject to change)
A seasonal blend of fresh greens will be the foundation of our salad offerings accompanied by an assortment of raw vegetables, olives, beans, cottage cheese, eggs, hummus, tabbouleh, and six dressings, including oil and vinegar. Topped off with homemade croutons, dried fruit, sunflower seeds and real bacon bits.
Daily Sandwich Selection
A daily selection of oven roasted turkey breast, smoked ham, sliced cheese sandwiches will be available as well as Bagels and cream cheese as an alternative to the featured menu. Sandwiches can be customized at the toppings bar.
The following expectations are part of Buckley’s philosophy regarding this essential part of the overall experience and learning of our students:
- Meals are served family style in an environment that is clean and safe for all children, including children with nut allergies and to the extent possible, other food allergies.
- Every day, the lunch menu offers: one soup, one hot entree, one vegetable, one starch, and a full salad bar with top shelf, name brand condiments, home-made or organic salad dressing with extra-virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar, seasonal fresh fruit, cut in our kitchen, and fresh, whole-grain bread delivered daily.
- Each meal is fresh or organic and prepared on site. The following products are organic: 2% milk, Bell & Evans chicken tenders, hormone and antibiotic-free chicken, Applegate Farms low-sodium, nitrate-free daily meat, and Stonyfield Farm yogurt.
- There is no MSG, no trans-fat, no nitrates, no high fructose corn, and no fried food.
- Snacks consist of one hand fruit, one crunch munch snack, and organic yogurt or cheese stick in the upper school. Snacks are provided in the morning for all children and at 3:00 pm for children who stay after school or on athletic game days.