Buckley Country Day School is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status or marital status. CURRENT OPENINGS
The Admissions Assistant is a twelve-month position that supports the Director of Admissions and Financial Aid with Buckley’s goal of identifying, screening, enrolling, and retaining an intellectually capable and diverse student body, as well as marketing the school to both prospective and current parents.
Assist Director with daily operations:
- Field inquiry calls; accurately communicate Buckley’s culture, community, curriculum, and logistical information. Explain admissions process and timeline to prospective families.
- Maintain the admissions database.
- Compile data for statistical reports (applicants, new students, returning students, attrition, financial aid, etc.).
- Manage calendar for the Admissions office. Schedule appointments for private tours, interviews, and school visits.
- Screen admissions candidates.
- Create and update candidates’ files throughout the application process.
- Compile data for statistical reports.
- Assist with the planning and execution of admissions events.
- Prepare all admissions’ letters and mailings.
- Communicate necessary information to newly enrolled students.
- Coordinate and enhance the school’s social media and online outreach.
- The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. The candidate will demonstrate initiative, creativity, and judgment. The ability to problem solve and maintain confidentiality is essential.
- Applicants should possess social media literacy, database management, SEO, and computer skills, including Microsoft Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree preferred
- 2 years related experience preferred
Buckley Country Day School is always seeking qualified candidates for the position of substitute teacher. Please send a cover letter and resume if you are interested.Lower School (Grades T–4)
Elizabeth Lyons, Head of Lower School email@example.com